¿Crees que es fácil aprender a hablar inglés fluidamente, y poder expresarte libremente?
Sí puedes, siguiendo los siguientes pasos podrás hablar y aprender a sentirte cómodo hablando Inglés o cualquier otro idioma sin necesidad de pensar lo que has dicho, o si te has equivocado en algo. Te presentamos los 15 consejos para aprender inglés.
Practice your speaking skills and Speak freely as your own language.
In this document I will explain to you how to learn to speak freely, following these several steps you will be able to speak without any barriers. Forget about linguistic barriers.
1. Believe in yourself. I know that it looks like a motivational quote but it is true. Also this may sound odd, but we all need to step up our confidence in order to achieve something.
2. Practice small talks, this will help you to improve your speaking skills. Do not think about yourself as a student. In order to learn you need a constant input and output of a certain language in order to start to work on your speaking skills.
3. Vocabulary: In order to become fluent in English in any other language you need to improve your vocabulary. you cannot follow a certain pattern that is written in textbooks. That will not work. if you do so there will not be language barriers between you and a native speaker.
4. Practice: This tip is quite obvious. In order to improve your speaking skills you need to record yourself, while you are practicing English, and also you need to start to think in english.
5. Watch movies, tv series, as much as you can in English. This is quite difficult but this help you to improve your everyday speech, when you watch a movie or a tv series, you start to write down every slags, idioms and colloquialism you will come across, while watching a movie and this help you to improve your comprehension and improve your vocabulary..
6. Do Not Translate. You need to avoid translating the conversation. Or translating a sentence from your Mother tongue to English, this may ruin the meaning of the actual sentence.
7. Search for someone who will help you to practice your English, without any filters. And practice your skills everyday.
8. Do not lose your confidence, you need to stay motivated in order to speak well.If you mispronounce a word don’t worry, eventually you learn to pronounce that word correctly a few times.
9. Read books in English. Try to imagine how they would speak. If you cannot understand something you read, mark that sentence and find out what it means.
10. Phonetics: in order to train your hearing, you need to pay attention to the sounds, when you hear someone speaking English, first you need to differentiate between English speaking dialects. Because it is not the same for someone speaking American English than someone speaking Irish English. In order to learn the pronunciation of English you need to think about the dialect you want to learn.
And the most important thing is that in order to speak fluently in English you must enjoy your learning process.
Nota: para aprender a hablar bien inglés, no necesitas sufrir, o hacerlo por obligación. Piensa que para el futuro será bueno poder hablar varios idiomas fluidamente.
Y si necesita una ayuda extra se pueden apuntar a nuestros cursos y probar. Tenemos una amplia variedad de temas y de cursos adaptados a sus necesidades.
Síguenos en linkedin para facilitarte la vida 🙂
y aquí para reservar tu ¡clase de prueba gratuita con los TOPS profesores !